Walk a Mile In My Shoes LOVE...NO EGO Community Day
Time & Location
About the Event
Walk a Mile In My Shoes LOVE...NO EGO Community Day (Buckingham, Virginia)
A day of getting to know your community members and celebrating and empowering our youth and entire community.
- Motivational Speakers
- Resources for Youth and Community
- Only Grab-N-Go Snacks
- Group Personal Training Sessions
- Dance Performances
- Community/Business Vendors
- AND MORE!
Covid Safety Actions!
- The goal is to take our time, and walk one mile (4 laps) by the time the event is over.
- Everything will be prepackaged and easy to grab and go, including snacks/drinks, marketing and resource materials, etc....everything!
- Set-up of Vendors will be spaced out, using the grass on the inside of the track.
- Face masks Required: No Exceptions. You must least have a face masks with you, physically on you (i.e. in your pocket, and readily available to use if necessary.
Date, Location, & Time Details.
- October 10th, 2020
- Straight Street: 1174 S Constitution Road, Dillwyn, VA. 23936
- Time: 12-4pm
- FREE ADMISSION
DONATE to this event!