The Love No Ego Experience: Adult Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Meet us at Darden Towe Park in the boat-launch parking lot on August 9th, 7am sharp for the time of your life!
Please see and read all details below!
The Love No Ego Experience...
- Outdoor River Setting in Nature
- Powerful Motivational Speaking Presentation by Founder and Speaker Freddy Jackson
- Human Connection Through Conversation and Sharing
- Trail Walking
- Grounding Exercises
- Supportive and Positive Environment
A Few Topic Areas of Discussion
- LoveNoEgo Life and How to Live It
- Confidence Vs. Ego
- Finding Purpose and Sustainable Motivation For Living
- Being the Best Version of You Reducing Societial and Peer Pressure, and Fear
- Creating Better Life Experiences
- Responding to Challenges With Positive Action
- Improving Levels of Self-Acceptance, Responsibility, and Accountability
Each participant receives and gets to keep the following:
- A LoveNoEgo T-shirt
- A brand new hammock. We will use this during the workshop.
- A LoveNoEgo Goal Card
Love No Ego Book: "Love...No Ego - Where Are You Living From" and other LNE items will be available for purchase.
Note: The Love No Ego Foundation will not be providing any transportation as we usually do. Participants must have a face mask present with them or they will not be allowed to participate. Not required to use it, but again, for comfort, safety, and potential risks, all participants must at least have one face mask present. We will be setting up our hammocks 6-10 feet apart. The LoveNoEgo Team will ensure saftey over all other measures. Thank you!
What should I bring?
- Just You! We will provide cold drinks and healthy snacks. Please be sure to communicate any special dietary restrictions on the resgistration form.
All participants must agree to the Activity Waiver at checkout.
You can read/print waiver here: Activity Waiver
(Covers participants' hammock, t-shirt, snacks/lunch, and supplies)
For any additional questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (434) 262-0442.
- The LNE Experience: Adult Wksh$50$500$0