The Fit Life
Time & Location
About the Event
It's all about the overall personal development of our youth. From the moment participants are in our presence, we begin to teach. Our behaviors promote self-discipline, accountability, and personal motivation, despite their fitness level.
Due to covid-19, Parent drop-off and pick-up required. No transportation provided by The Love No Ego Foundation.
- Participants will be minimum 10 feet apart.
- Wearing of face masks are your personal preference.
- Drop-off time should be by 8am. Pick-up time is 12:30pm.
- Location: Darden Towe Park Soccer Fields. Look for LoveNoEgo Van and Tent!
- Sport drinks, water, and snacks provided.
- LoveNoEgo fitted t-shirts provided.
- Fee: $30
Areas of focus include, but not limited to:
- Improving Athleticism
- Proper Nutrition
- Maximizing Performance
- Setting, Maintaining, and Accomplishing Goals
- Building and Keeping Confidence
- Individual and Team Success
Lead by Personal Trainer, Mentor, and Motivator, Freddy Jackson. The Love No Ego Team of personal trainers, yoga teachers, and fitness instructors ensure and value quality over quantity, saftey, and positive growth.
Sponsor a youth by making a donation to cover the cost of this workshop. $30 covers one youth participant.
All Parents/Gurardians must agree to the Activity Waiver at checkout.
You can read/print waiver here: Activity Waiver.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (434) 262-0442.
- The Fit Life Workshop$30$300$0