"The Courage to be You" Youth Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
What will the day look like?
- 9:00am - Pick-up from Fashion Square Mall Parking Lot. In front of Red Robin Mall Entrance. Look for Love...No Ego Van.
- 9:30am - Heading to Darden Towe Park
- 10:00am - Spiritual Fitness (presentation and open discussion)
- 10:30am - Mental Fitness (presentation and open discussion)
- 10:45am - 11:45am Physical Fitness (presentation, open discussion, and physical exercise)
- 11:45 Break - Cool down and Head to ACAC.
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm - Vinyasa Yoga Session (Location: ACAC)
- 2:00pm - Lunch (Tropical Smoothie)
- 3:00pm - Drop-off Fashion Square Mall Parking Lot. In front of Red Robin Mall Entrance. Look for Love...No Ego Van.
All fees and waivers are taken care of by The Love No Ego Foundation.
What should I bring?
- Wear athletic clothes and shoes.
- Bring a change of clothes, including fresh undies and socks. We will change at ACAC before heading to lunch.
- All toiletries are provided by ACAC.
- Watch the weather and dress appropriately!
- Stay hydrated! Staying hydrated is really important - please bring a water bottle with you.
What will Love No Ego Provide?
- Transportation: We will provide transportation to/from Fashion Square Mall.
- Food: We will provide lunch and snacks for all participants.
- Please be sure to communicate any special dietary restrictions in advance.
- Safe Fun: Freddy and his Love No Ego Volunteers will create a fun, positive, and encouraging environment for participants, regardless of fitness levels. This is about being the best You! And we will help you acheive that on this day, and beyond!
- Our goal is to have a super fun time while learning about the Love No Ego principles and how we use them to live our best life.
- Each participant gets a Love...No Ego Swag Bag which includes a Love...No Ego T-shirt, Love...No Ego Water Bottle, a copy of the book, "Love...No Ego, Where Are You Living From" signed by Freddy, Love....No Ego Stickers, and Dick's Sporting Goods gift cards.
All participants/parents must agree to the Love...No Ego Waiver! WAIVER FORM
Cost: $65/Participant (Ages 12 & Up)
What we aim to teach:
how to find your why and sustainable motivation - effective nutrition - how to reduce fear and peer pressure - how to live from confidence rather than ego - how to respond positively to challenges - how to use competition to better oneself - organization, how to set, plan, and create positive experiences.
**All workshop leaders and facilitators are certified personal trainers, athletic trainers, and or Yoga 200-hr certified. All are CPR and First Aid certified.
- "The Courage to be You" WKSP$65$650$0